Monday 8 September 2014

REVIEW: Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel


I first brought this before summer, back around May time as I knew I would be in need of a good bronzer for when I came back from my holidays. I read a lot about this before I purchased it and I read good reviews over and over.

When I got my hands on Soleil tan de chanel I tried it for the first time and I really couldn't get on with it. I tried applying it all over my face and it was just too heavy, then I moved on to certain areas and it still didn't look right, so another option was to apply it mixed with moisturiser so it didn't look so dark, it did look better but I still wasn't happy. I then went on to trying it with different tools. I started off with a beauty blender so I wouldn't layer on too much, then the real techniques stippling brush and I struck gold!

Before putting this straight onto my skin I moisturised with Loreal, sometimes applied Smashbox Primer (mainly when I went out), then used my usual Revlon ColourStay Foundation and applied this Chanel Bronzer over the top (with my stippling brush) - in circular motions I worked the product in to give it a flawless finish and I was addicted! I pretty much wore this every day through the summer, minus the Foundation when I got back from my holidays. I just applied it onto moisturised/primed skin. 

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel gives a beautiful Sun-Kissed glow, It's a smooth, velvet, mousse-like consistency, it blends easily on the skin, just make sure you moisturise as it will help this product glide. Cream Bronzers don't agree with everyone but I honestly recommend to keep trying different ways like I did as you will not regret it.
Not only can this product be used at a bronzer but also for contouring.

It is a bronze shade with a yellow based undertone that also contains flicks on shimmer but nothing extremely visible. This product lasts on my skin throughout the day and I never notice that it has faded or that I need to top up and also with me buying this bronzer so long ago it has also lasted me a good 4 months and I've only just hit the pan so a little does go a long way!




I know summer is now over but who doesn't love a glow all year round. I highly recommend this bronzer and you can buy over any Chanel counter and is priced around the £32 mark.

My next purchase from the Chanel Complexion Range will be their new Loose Powder so I look forward to trying that out and giving you a full review.

Sophie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig