Sunday 11 January 2015

REVIEW: NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette

My Instagram feed was full of people receiving this palette for christmas as a gift. I couldn't wait that long so I treated myself at work as soon as it hit the shelves. Thats my problem with makeup products...



It was perfect really because I've been meaning to buy more blushes for my kit as I always find people stick to the same shade of pink and I wanted a wider variety for my clients to have the option or experiment with a change.

This palette contains blushes that are sold individually at Nars but put into one and of course a hell of a lot cheaper!



- Miss Liberty (Highlighter)
A shimmery peach shade is a perfect highlighter for your cheekbones and brow bone, it contains white sparkle which gives out that illuminating glow for a finishing touch to your makeup looks.
- Sex Fantasy (Blush)
Limited Edition Soft Lavender Pink Shade which warms to all skin tones but does give out that cold purple undertone which i was worried about, it has a matte finish but a soft smooth application and feel on the skin.
- Deep Throat (Blush)
One of the very popular blushes from Nars. A warm coral peach with flecks of gold and pink shimmer, very good pigment and can be build able on the skin from the smooth silky texture. Perfect for day and night!
- Final Cut (Blush)
Limited Edition bold peachy coral with warm orange undertones that gives out a flawless glow (especially in the summer on bronzed skin) Again another great pigmented blush that is build able, one of the colours to experiment with!
- Laguna (Bronzer)
The famous bronzer that Nars is known for! Ive been meaning to bag this bronzer but now I not only save money, I get it combined in this beautiful Limited Edition collectable palette.

From Left to Right - Miss Liberty, Sex Fantasy, Deep Throat, Final Cut and Laguna
(Daylight Shot)

(With Flash)



The Virtual Domination palette comes in a gorgeous white case with patterned overlay. The thick casing means its perfect for travelling so is less likely to break up into crumbs (fingers crossed) Its very bulky but doesn't look cheap, also includes a mirror inside. I also love that its different packaging to the average black cased Nars products as the White gives it that special edition theme.



Every year Nars brings out Limited items and I will most definitely be getting my hands on the next lot after this being as good as I expected.

Have you got this palette? If so what did you think to it?

Sophie xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig