Tuesday 24 February 2015

REVIEW: Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil Set

Hello...

I've decided to do this blog post about Urban Decays 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil Set that I received at Christmas.
I'd heard that they were one of the best eyeliners as there pigments are so intense. I do always struggle to find good eyeliners with good colour pay off as some are quite hard and cannot see the colour, and others are lovely and creamy but the colour doesn't last long enough through the day.



Well these liners are 'Smudgeproof, Budgeproof and Waterproof' and last '24/7' What more can you want!
When I say that the colour pay off for these liners are great I sincerely mean it. I wouldn't use these pencils otherwise. When buying eyeliners you need ones that have good colour pigments, last long enough to get you through the day/night at least and ones that don't just break constantly when sharpening as I always find that high street brands do this.

I always say if you will use things on a daily basis and are essentials in your everyday make-up bag then you do need to invest in something that little more expensive. You don't want to be spending money trying multiple different products just because you don't want to pay for premium brands because of the price, at the end of the day it will end up being less expensive if you do so.

Obviously I saw this set as a better investment for myself and for my kit as this set of 10 has a range of shades that I would get use out off and it worked out cheaper anyway. I remember seeing this and thinking that I can't miss out on that bargain.
I don't think this is still for sale now but maybe you wouldn't all need this many colours so buying the odd colour from the counter would be worth it as they are also pretty much double the size.
But the shades in this set are NOT available to buy separately, they do however have a wide range of colours that you will be able to find similar shades of.

Urban Decay describe these liners as 'The best eye pencil ever, ever, ever! Never before has a pencil this creamy and brilliant been waterproof too. Velvety-soft, this never-before-seen formula stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds) then dries down to a long-lasting finish that WILL NOT budge.'




What did I just say :)
I love how these liners do feel velvety-soft as you don't want them hard pencils anywhere around your eyes as they do hurt! I agree with the blending also as a smudge effect on the upper eyelid always looks great, especially with these dreamy shades.

In this set, the colours I got are;
- Perversion (Jet Black)
- Mugshot (Bronze)
- Faint (Matte Grey)
- Moonspoon (Silver/Grey)
- Smokeout (Brown with a hint of Purple)
- Glitter Rocks (Shimmer Pink)
- Stargazer (Glitter Gold)
- Voodoo (Vibrant Grape)
- Gonzo (Matte Blue)
- Vacancy (Turquoise)

Some of these liners are linked to the eyeshadows which you may realise have the same name.

Without Flash -

With Flash - 


Do you have this set?
Are you thinking of buying these liners?

Sophie xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig