Tuesday 5 April 2016

Liquid Bronzers - Summer Trend 2016

Liquid Bronzers will be the product trend of summer 2016. Believe me!

I posted up a guessing snap of a bronze liquid asking what you thought this 'new summer trend' was going to be...
It is of course Liquid Bronzer ❤️
You may have already seen the new launches from the Benefit Hoola range or Nars Laguna range.
They both include Liquid Bronzers, other brands also have their versions of liquid Bronzers too.
But these 2 did it for me! The image benefit are posting around is so striking for summer, and Nars is one brand I love to keep up to date with anyway, as Laguna is one of the best selling Bronzers along with Guerlain Terracotta and Chanel Soiel tan de Chanel.





Here are a few Liquid Bronzers you can get your hands on so far this year, and I'm more than positive other brands will jump on the bandwagon for their Summer Collections.


Liquid Bronzers are perfect for summer they are lightweight, smoothing and radiant for that gorgeous healthy bronzed glow which we all need and want when summer comes round.
Not only can they be worn alone, but if you can't let your foundations go, then mix them together.
It's always a pain having foundations for winter and summer but how easy can these liquid Bronzers make you're morning routine.
Liquid bronzers are also a more flattering product for the skin in summer to give you that radiant, hydrating glow compared to powdered bronzers that give a more matte effects and make your skin feel slightly drier. 

A great addition to these Bronzers is of course the bronzer body oils that are an exclusive summer thing. I love the Body Shops 'Honey Bronze' and Estee Lauders 'Bronze Goddess' range.



Are you getting your hands on one of these this summer? 

Love Sophie x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm totally going to end up getting the Benefit Cosmetics one. It doesn't break me out and I like the way it looks on.

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely, very silky to apply, I think I'll be getting this one too.
      Although I do love everything from nars!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried liquid bronzer but now I wanna haha (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always worth having in your makeup bag, for a sun kissed glow all year round :)

      Delete

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig