Thursday 5 May 2016

REVIEW: Smashbox Full Exposure Eyeshadow Palette

I always find that I purchase lots of eyeshadow palettes and think that I am getting the same colours in each one, but once you try them you realise they are not the same, every shade is different wether it's warmer, cooler or include different tones in.
This one is great for any neutral eye into a striking night look.


I purchased this before I went on holiday in February as I heard lots of good things about it.
I try to pack makeup that is either new or products that I don't tend to use often which makes me discover why I brought them and I fall back in love. ( this was one of them)
On this holiday this palette was one of my new buys so I knew that I was limited to how many eye looks I could achieve in the week. Of course I achieved one each night! I posted these as my makeup Monday so I will put the pictures up at the end of this post.

This palette contains 14 shades - the top 7 are all shimmers which are long wearing and striking once on the eyes, they look great on their own or on top of a heavy smoked eye to give extra dimension.
The bottom 7 are all matte shades from warm to cool with a velvet smooth texture that blend amazingly.


It also includes an eye shape chart helping you achieve the best eye look for your eye shape, which explains how to do this. Another addition to the palette is the double-ended brush. One end is a blending brush and the other is a 2 sided flat eyeshadow brush where each side contains different hair types.
One side it perfect for applying dry colour and the other for wet effect.



Top tip: Blend well then press on the shimmers on top of the eyelid, either on its own or over the top of the eye makeup.

So if you are looking for the perfect neutral palette for day to night looks then this is the one. 
It retails at £38 but will last ages as eyeshadow do not need tons of product, a little goes a long way.

Have you got this palette? 
Is this your summer must have palette?

Sophie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig