Friday 3 June 2016

REVIEW: Guerlain Meteorites Perles Primer

So I have touched on the importance of skincare, now I need to introduce the importance of Primers for the skin and before the makeup.
Primers are an amazing base for your makeup which you apply after you moisturiser. All primers have different benefits which I will explain more in Tuesday's Blog Post as that one will be all about primers and my top 3.
This post today is a review on one of my favourite primers which I repurchased to take on my holiday in May. 
So you will learn how good and benefital Guerlain's Metoeorites Primer really is, and it's a brand that no one boosts about enough!

I did work for Guerlain for 6 months last year as their Account Manager/brand consultant. And I will say it was my favourite employed job to date. Of course my buisness in number 1. 
I had the full product training from everything Guerlain sells (makeup, skincare and fragrances) this primer was in my top favourite products from their makeup range.
Not only is the product just amazing but the smell of the meteorites collection is to die for!
All of the meteorites smell like Violets, similar to their 'Insolence' fragrance.

This primer is known as their 'light diffusing pearlised primer'  this means that this will naturally reflect and enhance the light shone onto the face through the foundation. This gives your skin such a healthy radiant glow which is completely effortless, it also has anti-dullness benefits from the ligh deft users which brightens the skin tone.

The rosy pearls plump the skin whilst the formulated powders help neutralise excess oil on the skin and help conceal blemished and uneven skin tone from the pearlescent beads which burst onto the skin then set leaving a long lasting matt complexion.
Now as that may all sound so scientific and that it does so much from one small product but this actually works wonders.
The best thing about it is that it keeps your makeup on COMPLETELY all day/night. I feel it set on the skin which makes my foundation stick to the primer a whole lot better than other primers I have tried.
And this is proven when you try it on a night out, your makeup will not budge.

This is everything we need in a primer, we all want even, radiant, plumped skin and for our makeup to last all day.
Them this is the primer you need.
It's so easy to apply, just pump 2 pumps on the back of your hand or on your fingers and spread it all over the face, leave it for a minute to let the penalises work their wonders and you good to go with the rest of your makeup.
I do use this product in my kit, along with lots of others but I can identify exactly who needs or who will benefit from this product.
I hope this has helped you if you were on the hunt for a primer that actually works, or maybe just gave you an insight to a brand or product that you hadn't considered before.

Keep updated for Tuesday blog posts all about primers and my top rated ones, this of course will be included.

Love Sophie X 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig