Monday 22 August 2016

REVIEW: Pure Avocado oil

Welcome back to another review this week, on the amazing top superfood... AVOCADO'S

Last week you may have noticed that I began testing out a new skincare product, which was pure Avocado oil.
I brought this whilst I was on holiday in Corfu, they had over 20 bottles of pure oils (I will list all the available oils at the end of this post) but this one caught my eye the most, especially as on the back it read 'Nourishes the skin, increases elasticity and helps treat wrinkles and signs of ageing. Suitable for all skin types but essential for dry, dehydrated and mature skin.

I decided to test this out for you all and give my honest thoughts and opinions.
So my skin in completely Normal, when I categorise it into a skin type. It could be paired with combination as I can go through patches with oiliness and dryness.
From previous skincare posts you may know that years ago I suffered with very oily skin but through the years and different skincare routines I have managed to completely improve on this area and now am in a great position with my skin. Yes you may think I'm lucky but you HAVE to be religious with your skincare routine. I honestly swear by it.



I planned to test this Avocado oil for 1 week. I will be totally honest, it lasted 3-4 days.
Why? Because my chin felt a little dry, this may have been to do with a slight skin condition that flared up on my chest within those days which made me stop using this just in case (This did not happen on the area I applied it on, just so you know that) My chin area has now gone back to normal with lots of moisturising masks that I used for the following 2 days but the rest of my skin felt soooo smooth and hydrated.
I am still going to recommend this avocado oil for all skin types.
Oily skin types, this would work wonders for you! As you can see from my own testing of how quickly this gets rid of excessive oils and balances out your skin perfectly.
Acne is caused by excess oils so you need to control the oil to help diminish those spots. So those with oily skin, this is the oil for you! I told you you can use oils, applying oil onto oil actually helps, no matter how odd or scary that sounds.

Dry skin, I really do think this oil puts hydration back into your skin and will make your skin look more glowing and healthier thanks to the moisture benefits from this creamy avocado.

I do not regret using this oil for 3-4 nights as I know this does work and it may be perfect for any future use and I would use it a few days a week and not every night.
Although you can use this on certain areas such as helping fade dark spots, signs of ageing and dehydration.

This is why we love avocados, not only for eating but also for our skin.
Yes it is a fruit, not a vegetable ;)

Heres the other oils that were available -
Sweet Almond Oil
Laurel Oil
Sesame Oil
Castor Oil
Walnut Oil
Coconut Oil
Eucalyptus Oil
Olive Oil
Apricot Oil
Camomile Oil
Rosemary Oil
Calendula Oil
Lavender Oil
Organo Oil
Rice Bran Oil
Grape Seed Oil
St. Johns Wort Oil
Wheat Germ Oil
Ivy Oil
Rose Oil
Macadamia Oil
Birch Oil
Jojoba Oil
Arnica Oil
Tea Tree Oil
Sea-buckthorn Oil
Argan Oil

No i did not remember all of the available oils, I got a leaflet/booklet with them all in haha!
But now you know how hard of a choice I had, but I know I needed to buy one at least.


Who would have thought there would be that many oils to use for all different reasons.
If you want to know more in-depth of what each oil does, please comment and I will write a info blog on each one.

Hope you enjoyed this test <3
Sophie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig