Monday 24 July 2017

REVIEW: Neals Yard - White Tea Facial Mist

Its the final week of JULY, which means the last week of Face Mist Reviews
Who's been out out stocked up on their summer face mist so far then?

Well I'm off on my holidays on Monday and at the end of this blog post I will be deciding which of these mists are coming in my beauty luggage.

But for these week I've been testing out the White Tea Facial mist from Neals Yard Remedies - thank you to my personal consultant - Kaye Booth

Neals Yard is a Covent Garden London based brand with their natural and organic products, they believe in enhancing and protecting peoples health and well-being from the root of a seed, forming into their natural plant based ingredients.

This white tea facial mist is part of there toning regime but can also be applied before and after any skincare or makeup and also refreshing throughout the day. The perfect handbag face mist.
This mist is for all skin types, it will sooth and hydrate all faces at any time of the day.

It contains an antioxidant rich White Tea extract which has the potential of reducing age-wrinkles, detoxifying and natural soothes and calms the skin.
As well as containing Calendula which is known to be an antiseptic and used for first-aid remedies which is great for any irritated, inflamed skin.
A perfect combination to keep skin calm throughout the day at a natural finish which is cooling and refreshing.

The smell of this mist reminds me of Spa (and theres nothing better than this!), its such a relaxing, calming smell, slightly lavender scented which I really loved because it actually calms your mind!

The spray bottle was also a fine mist from the pump which is a good extra to have as the mist goes on a lot more fine where as some mists can be quite harsh when sprayed onto the skin.

I feel that this mist really has awoken my skin, kept moisturised and soothed any areas that got sensitive through the day.
I also love that I have the travel size which is great to throw in my handbag - I have the 'Award Winning Skincare Set' which contains miniatures of their best-sellers and all products are said to Revitalise, Replenish and Recharge the skin.
I can't wait to try the rest of the products and I sure will be trialling them out whilst I'm on holiday so that you can have a full Neal Yard Review in August.
The kit contains -
White Tea Enriching Facial Mask
White Tea Facial Mist
Beauty Sleep Concentrate
Wild Rose Beauty Balm
Also a little sample of the Frankinsence Cleanser.




If you were interested in this kit or any individual product the contact your personal Neals Yard Consultant - Kaye Booth (or order online HERE) - quote 'SDIARIES' and get 10% OFF 💞
Remember then are all Natural and Organic products - which more can we love!!
Care for you skin!

So after the month of facial mists I have decided I will be taking my Caudalie Beauty Elixir with me on my holidays - mainly due to the fact that I think this face mist is one that needs to be used for a longer period of time to see a change within my skin as to be fair this 1 mist covers all areas or skin from hydrating, radiance and soothing which will all be great for my face whilst my skin will be exposed to the sun for 2 weeks.
But i have absolutely LOVED all the face mists from this month and couldn't say a bad word about any.
So my Body Shop mists will now be in my makeup/skincare kit for my clients and my miniature Neals Yard Mist will sure be in my handbag 24/7.

As for AUGUST…
I will be reviewing Eye Crayons every Tuesday.
I have a great variety of brands and colours to trial and review for you all. I can't wait!

Tune back next week
Love Sophie xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig