Wednesday 6 September 2017

REVIEW: Smashbox Colour Correcting Green Primer

Last week I focussed on Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer and briefly on the Original, I then skimmed over about the other primers that Smashbox have in their range and which are the Colour Correcting Primers, so it made sense to have this weeks review on the Green Colour Correcting Primer.

One of my MOST USED primers on my clients - First of Green corrects any Redness on the skin!
Many of my clients have rosy cheeks, roseasa, or just sensitive skin which cause little red areas.
This primer is a miracle product in my kit, I find that it really does tone and even out any redness on clients.
Of course it doesn't get rid of it but it makes the area lighter and more easier to cover.
I was always dubious of colour correctors in the past, they are usually thick and chalky and don't work into the skin very well, especially concealers, as thats how colour correctors were best know.
Until Smashbox created this beauty.

The texture is lovely and silky, it glides are the skin effortlessly, and sinks in fast to give you the perfect base for your makeup.
Its not thick like pore primers, but not watery like average face primer, more of a light mousey feel.


This primer leaves your skin smooth before makeup and of course helps makeup to stay on longer and even out the redness on your skin.

So if your skin has redness, uneven red patches or sensitive to flare, then this sure is the perfect primer.

Check back next Tuesday when I talk about a special PURPLE Primer

Love Sophie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig