Tuesday 10 July 2018

REVIEW: Glossier Stretch Concealer

Heard of Glossier?
One must-have brand thats going crazy online right now…

Glossier is a range of beauty products that are just what your looking for; simple, basic but does what it says on the bottle.

I'd been eyeing this brand up for a few months but wanted to buy the best sellers to really see what the raves about.
My glossier purchase contained; Stretch Concealer, Cloud Paint, Balm Dot Com, Silky Jelly Cleanser and Priming Moisturiser.
Such a great variety of products for different areas of the face and skin, which I knew id have a whale of a time trying out.


First impressions…
I love the simple, chic packaging, even how my glossier box was delivered.
With its pink bubble wrapped makeup pouch which can be reused.
Although the clasp broke pretty much straight away, so there was no point in my keeping, which I was guttered about - Im a hoarder at heart!

Lets talk about 'Stretch Concealer'
You may have seen my social post regarding this product being my 'Product Of The Week' on Wednesday.
I have been using this EVERY DAY since I pretty much got it - with makeup and no-makeup on a daily basis.
Let me take you back…
Winter was my lover of coverage, so Nars Creamy Concealer was my go to, as my skin has become more tanned and the weather has got a lot hotter for England, I moved onto YSL Touche Eclat, as this is more light weight, radiant and suits all makeup looks.
Glossier's Stretch Concealer is officially Touche Eclat in a POT!

With a price slash and a different was of applying, this product seriously is a summer must-have

The shades are quite transparent, I have been using 'Light' and it blends in well with my pale and tanned skin without looking like I have white under eyes.
It does have a slight pink undertone although this pigment can really help brighten up those dark under eye circles with its colour correcting contrast, which has definitely swayed me.

The texture is to die for, really creamy but sheer at the same time, making this easy to apply with your ring-finger (no brushes needed), tapping the product in under the eyes until it is fully blended and setting into the skin.
It doesn't crease or look cakey under the eyes in any way.
And really adds a beautiful radiance to the eye area, giving a brightening effect to those sleepy eyes every morning.

Like I said, I have been using this with my normal makeup looks and when im wearing no makeup at all.
Under eye concealer, mascara and lip oil are my daily essentials in this summer heat.
Effortless and easy.

So I would fully recommend trying this product to achieve bright, healthy looking complexion around the eyes.

I shall review more Glossier products in future…

Love Sophie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig