Wednesday 7 November 2018

REVIEW: Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter

Flawless Fiter? Isn't that what we all want on our skin 24/7?
Well good old Charlotte has created her skin base/foundation for you all to apply on your morning skin.

Dont get caught up… Your regular skin condition plays a big part in this finished look.
Keeping a good routine with your skincare and your health diet makes the biggest change to your makeup look, but a good beauty product cant hurt in enhancing what we want for our skin.

I've been dubious on the Flawless Filter product for a while, and seeing as I needed to do a Charlotte Tilbury restock for my kit I thought, why not?
I can use it on myself after all (perks of the job). Of course, testing it on myself first is the number one thing I just have to do!
First off I trialled this on fresh cleansed skin - My morning routine of; Cleaning, face massaging, toner, serum and moisturiser (more about this on next Fridays blog)
After leaving my skincare to settle into my skin before applying Flawless Filter. I planned NOT to use a primer…

Charlotte describes this as her Celebrity-Skin-Filter-In-A-Bottle!
The products technology is inspired by red-carpet celebrities technology for a real-life airbrushed look


I applied Flawless Filter with my fingers, all over my face
(I brought the shade light/medium Shade 3 - This time of year, I should probably be using Light, but seeing as I wanted it for my kit i wanted something universal)
The texture of this product layered onto my skin like satin, it is a thicker constancy that I thought, more feeling like dewy foundation, rather than serum.
It felt creamy but hydrating and really easy to work into my skin spreading across my entire face without it feeling drying.
The radiance was instant! It had a beautiful hydrated, dewy sheen to the finish, it a perfect amount of 'glow' to the face, which could be worn with or without foundation on top.

I loved the face that my skin felt so smooth and evened out from the texture of the product feeling like i had a perfect amount of makeup on my skin without it feeling thick.
I honestly would say it gives that 'flawless filter' to the skin, as it does smooth out the complexion though its soft-focus finish - also filling and smoothing out the pores without using a primer underneath.

I would actually say this product is a good 3 in 1 - from Primer, liquid highlighter to a BB tinted moisturiser finish. I think this will be a perfect holiday product too! (Im wishing away winter already!)

Ways that Charlotte recommends using this product…


Is the Flawless Filter on your Christmas List?
Would this be a product for your makeup bags?

Love Sophie x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig