Friday 4 December 2015

REVIEW: Loreal Colour Riche Collection

Now this may not shock you but I LOVE the Colour Riche Exclusive Collection.
You may recognise this easier by the Loreal TV advert with the celebrities on...
Eva, Blake, Jlo, Cheryl and more. So far there are 3 collections Pure Reds, Nudes and Pinks.

The point of the multiple shades in each collection is a tailor made colour for everyone's skin tone.
They all all enriched with jojoba oils with a velvet texture and pure colour intensity pigments.

I first brought a pack of 4 from the Pure Exclusive Reds range, this was a travel retail buy so it was not available on the high street, but this pretty much started my 'slight' obsession. 
Before these I don't think I owned any Loreal lipsticks as I was never keep on the pearly shines to most of there lipsticks, but these reds where amazing pigments and best of all matte, matte lipsticks are my favourite as I love my lipstick to have the strong bold colour pigments, and these formulas were not drying on your lips at all like some matte lipsticks can be.

Reds Collection Shades: Blake, Eva, Julianne and Liya 
I also have Freida which is not available any more.







After my positive experience with the Pure Reds collection I then moved on to the Nudes...
As well as my love of the formula, colours and textures I new I needed a good collection of nudes in my kit that would suit everyone's skin tone and what better to buy the whole collection if that's what each shade is told to do? 
So yes I went out and brought them all haha! 3 for 2 offer at boots helps a bunch too! 
The nude collection are not Mattes they have a pearly luminescence which I usually steer from but for nude colours it compliments the skin and hair colour to each individual especially when paired with a smokey eye.

Nudes Collection Shades: Jlo, Eva, Doutzen and Julianne.
I do not own the Doutzen shade as I found this didn't have a high colour pay off like the others as it was quite a pale pink although I do have Cheryl's shade but this is not available to buy anymore.







I then saw the latest Loreal advert for the Pink Exclusive Collection and of course pinks are my favourite lip colours I had to start my next collection, as they are Exclusive after all.
The nudes collection do have slight pink shades within a few of the celebrities but this pink collection contains more vibrant, bold pinks to soft romantic warm pinks.
With this collection the formula is back to matte again like the reds which makes that point a lot better.
They claim this collection to be 'most sophisticated pink lipsticks in a velvet matte finish' and again there is a shade for each individual.

Pink Collection Shades: Blake, Eva, Helen, Liya and Naomi.
So far I own Blake, Eva and Naomi. I also need Liya in my kit as I love the neon and orange undertone to this colour! Although Helen doesn't appeal much to me as it is a very pale pink and can't see it doing much justice for many people haha, we don't want to bring back foundation lips that's for sure.





I usually swear by MAC lipsticks from the great colour pay off and long wear but I can put these on neck and neck as I am very pleased with these collections. So if your wanting to save or even splash on the whole collection like me then go for it! You won't be disappointed.

I hope they bring out more.

Sophie x













SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Exclusive Content

    ReplyDelete

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig