Friday 1 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Just want to say a massive thank you for the support I have had in the past year. I have put my all into 'Makeupbysophiedowning' last year and i am more than proud and happy to say i have accomplished a lot by my little self.

I started of in the fashion/beauty photographic makeup industry from my passion for creative, statement makeup as I love doing big crazy shoots where i can incorporate lots of ideas, objects and accessories into my art work. (You can see my fashion portfolio on my website HERE)
I don't know what changed but something brought me into the bridal makeup industry and I will never turn back.
Don't get me wrong i will of course carry on doing odd crazy shoots to bring out my creative side but bridal makeup has made me content with my work, maybe because everything is so pretty and romantic, girly and just not stressful as its always about happy times surrounded round happy people.
Not only weddings but making you ladies look fabulous for any occasion from a girls night out to prom makeup is such an amazing job, making you happy and listening to everything you would like is a pleasure for me to make you feel and look your best.
My business is growing in the makeup industry and I am booking up fast so i would like to say a massive thank you and a cheers to the future!

Congratulations to my brides of 2015 and everyone that has got engaged over the festive period. Let me tell you, you have lots of exciting plans to come.
All my brides of 2015 have looked beautiful on their big days and I want to wish them all the best for the future and lots of happy times ahead.
From working with these lovely couples I have also discovered lots of stunning places in and around Derby that I pretty much didn't know existed and gosh did I expect less from my hometown haha.
All the work that gets put into someones special day takes the couple lots of time and thought which is pretty amazing, so well done :* and of course all the businesses that have worked on these weddings with them.

So much has happened and changed for me in the last year and I could be here all day, but I'm not going to put you to sleep going through the 12 months but this post is pretty much to say thank you and to wish you all the best in 2016.
My plans for 2016 are major and want you to keep your eyes peeled on what i have planned next.
Starting with my monthly newsletter tat gets sent out tonight. This contains everything in my makeup world from recent work, special offers for subscribers only, fun competitions for you all to win prizes and lots more.
LEAVE YOUR EMAIL HERE IF  YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ON THE MAKEUP MAILING LIST.
Makeup Newsletter

A few of my upcoming plans are to work within a bridal shop with my own section where i will be holding Event Nights, Masterclasses and holding bridal trials if needed.
I am so excited and hope that all my plans are here to benefit you.
Feedback and any ideas are more than welcome to be messaged to me, I want to be here for all of your needs.

For any bookings or queries please contact me on:
makeupbysophiedowning@yahoo.co.uk

www.makeupbysophiedowning.co.uk
www.facebook.com/makeupbysophiedowning
Twitter - @makeupbysophied
Instagram - @makeupbysophiedowning

Sophie xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig