Thursday 11 February 2016

REVIEW: New Dior Forever Foundation

The As you may or may not know the original Dior Forever foundation has been reformulised, along with new additions the the range including loose powder and primer base (this is perfect if you have dry skin but still want a flawless matte finish, as this product hydrates and makes foundation glide on smoother)

I have recently been doing the latest promotions with Dior Fragrances for Valentines/Mothers day which are all just round the corner.



I have previously used the original Dior Forever foundation, what drew me to this range was the claim of it being their highest coverage, when I did try the old one I didn't love it as much as I love the latest one.
I never thought it looked flawless and even on my skin but it did give a medium-high coverage as it said.
Since trying the new formula for the Forever Foundation I have got to say this is 10x better, it feels a lot more smoother to apply which gives a more flawless and even finish as well as the amazingly high coverage which makes skin look so clear.
(Top tip: great applied with a dence round foundation brush)



I've always loved a good coverage foundation but since last summer I converted to the more glowing medium coverage foundations which I still love. although in this formula it claims to give a matte finish which did put me off a little as I didn't want my skin looking dry as I love the radiance glow that I try to get out of my skin.
Yes it does give a great mattified effect but more on the purpose to provent that shine and minimise pores which lowers the amount of oil being produced on the surface of your skin.
(Facts - Previously the Forever foundation was claimed as Semi-Matte now this new formula is proven 94% say it is more mattified)

Like I also stated this foundation helps shine control which is due to the reduction of pore size by 18% so not only are you getting a great foundation you are also getting a treatment.

The feeling of this foundation is great, yes it does feel slightly thick when applying (mix with moisturiser to thin out) but it sets lovely without that thick cloggy feeling so that the comfort lasts all day.
This product is a 16 hours long wear foundation. Who needs longer than that! 
The best thing about it is that the ingredients leaves your complexion more perfect each following day. 
So keep this up and your skin will be flawless.

Below is a photo with me wearing this foundation. 


I'd love to know what you think of the new Forever formula if you previously used the old forever.
Or even just you opinion when you try this one. 

Sophie xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig