Tuesday 17 April 2018

REVIEW: Benefit BadGal BANG Mascara

I was so excited to get this mascara, and now I cant wait to share it with you all too!
Benefit never fail to amaze me when it comes to their mascaras.
I am VERY picky when it comes to mascara, from the shape or the brush, to the formulation - it has to look up to the best!

When I hunt for mascaras I tend to go for slimmer wands (so you can get right up to the lash line as possible)
A quick-moderate drying formula (I do not want lash prints on my under eye concealer on me or my clients)
Waterproof to an extent - but long lasting under pressure (I mean through sweat and tears at the gym and bridal clients)

This mascara got me. My usual re-purchases when it comes to mascara is actually Lancome Hypnose - I just find this whole mascara range spot on for everything I look for.
In the past I have loved Benefit 'They're Real' which made me excited to give this one a try.


I got the travel exclusive pack from the airport with this buy, as you save more money buying the 2 together, which equaled one for me and one for my kit - HAPPY CLIENT LASHES!

First off, let me talk about the formula of BADGAL BANG Mascara…
It has Gravity-defying aero-particles which are the lightest materials derived from SPACE!!
This fact was a massive hit for all beauty bloggers to test out this new, fascinating ingredient and really see what the hype was all about.
ME? - Loved it! It really is a lightweight mascara, and you can really build up your layers and make your lashes longer than ever!!

It is a 'pitch-black' pigmented colour, honestly the blackest of the black available, i can promise you that.
'LASHES OUT OF THIS WORLD' is Benefits tag line for this hit!
The mascara is to create bigger, and bigger lashes than ever, especially focusing on the length more than the volume density of your lashes - this isn't a bad thing, I used to want volume with my lashes, and that comes from deeper within the lash line, but you can build this product up as much as you want to from every angle of your eyelashes - it creates 360 reach, thanks to the brush…

The brush wand is my favourite. It has actually changed my perceptive when it comes to thinner, more comb like brushes, as I never loved them in the past, I fount myself looking for fluffy, fibre wands to create my lash look, but the fact that this brush could reach every angle and hair changed my mind.

Another bonus… it is completely smudge-proof, and its not even labeled 'waterproof'!!!
Although please know that water-proof and water-resistant are 2 different things.
When looking for mascara, water-resistant is the one to sell you.
It gives a protective barrier to the lashes protecting them from water, sweat and everything we cover our lashes from.
Ive actually tested going in the shower leaving this mascara on, after a sweaty gym session and no word of a lie, this mascara never imprinted or smudged AT ALL!

Last but not least it contains Pro-Vitamin B5 which is known to boost thickness and strength in our lashes. How much better can it get!

When I use this mascara, i start off by curling my lashes, to give them an extra lift boost before I apply.
I then wipe the excess formula off the brush slightly, as a little goes a long way.
I just go over my lashes multiple times until i am happy with the coverage on my lashes with the length and volume for extra wow.

Then to remove the mascara, i use cotton pads with my 'Body Shop Camomile Eye and Lip Remover' - an all time favourite which avoids leaving oil excess which i hate in many eye makeup removers.

What is your favourite Mascara?
Have you got BadGal Bang yet?

Love Sophie xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig