Tuesday 10 April 2018

REVIEW: Guerlain Gloss d'Enfer

I wanted to dedicate this product review into the Guerlain gloss range, not a specific shade.

I don't know if its just me, but I majorly avoid wearing and buying sticky lip glosses.
I just don't enjoy the texture and feel of something so tacky on my lips. Im all about the smooth, moisturising, radiant look and feel of a gloss.
Trust me, non-sticky lipglosses are like finding pearls in clams! Minimal options, and brands fail to bring out glosses that are not sticky.

A few years back, I was Guerlain's account manager in Debenhams Derby, and before then, I had never really invested my time into trying their products. Mainly due to the fact that the brand back then were quite classic/old fashioned in my eyes and I only wanted the top, popular products in my collection - but gosh was I missing out!
There are so many hidden gems within Guerlain, and their branding, background and meaning of the products still make me feel connected to the brand years later - I will forever have a love for Guerlain above many others!

Of course whist being with Guerlain, I used their Gloss d'enfer range.
They actually got me back into using lipglosses again and finally found a formula that I loved.

These glosses are mineral and botanical oil infused, letting the formula glide smoothly over the lips and any other lip product.
They amazingly hydrate the lips, keeping them soft and looking luminous with the oil ingredients and added shimmer which beautifully define, plump and shape the lips.

The applicator is the perfect shape, sitting on the lips comfortable and adding enough product in one application.
Guerlain have over 20 shades in their gloss range, and have a variety of shimmers and non-shimmers.

The best part about this range, aside from the non-sticky texture is that they are all fragrance infused, which make you want to use them even more!
I love how they are so detailed when it comes to their product creations.
These glosses have a vanilla, floral scent.
From warm Vanilla and Tonka Bean in the base notes, 
Rose and Iris to sweeten the heart 
Lemon, orange and bergamot to sparkle on the top.
(Heres the fragrance consultant of me coming out)

How much better can these glosses get!
Its time to treat yourself and add one of these shades to you Spring Makeup Bag.

Love Sophie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig