Monday 30 April 2018

REVIEW: FENTY Beauty Gloss Bomb

More glosses, more shineee!

I cant help but put gloss over EVERY lipstick lately.
Im afraid im so over a matte lip and all for the glossy, plumped lip.
After all we are heading through Spring and into Summer, so why not add radiance to our lips as well as the skin.
We will become the 'gloss bomb'

Since the Guerlain Gloss range review, I decided to share with you what I thought on Fenty Beauty's Gloss Bomb.
So we can all get extra Glossy this month!

I got this in Australia, Sephora, in a multi-pack called the 'Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face Set'
Which included the Gloss Bomb Lipgloss and the 'Killawatt' Highlighter
These of course are smaller than the full size, but it was a better excuse for me to trial both.
(I shall be reviewing 'Killawatt' highlighter NEXT TUESDAY!)

Let me just start off by saying this gloss is SO universal!!
Honestly this gloss would go with any shade and any skin tone, I love it! It is a neutral shade with a rose undertone. I actually think this shade is quite rare as I haven't come across a gloss with a rose nude toning.
It also has a beautiful rose gold shimmer which is reflective on the lips than looking like glitter pigment, which is great when it comes to your lips looking naturally plumped.

They describe this gloss as 'An explosive shine that feels as good as it looks'.
It definetly is a non-stick formula, which ofd course you know this ticks my box! It smooths onto the lips easily and has such great effects in an instant, which leaves your lips looking instantly fuller and shiny! - who doesn't want that look…
The brush applicator is also a massive plus for me, The 'XXL' wand is quite chunky and thick but somehow it works well ands spreads onto the lips easily without too much product.

The gloss is also conditioning on the lips as it contains Shea Butter to hydrate and moisturise the lips throughout its wear.
It also has a to die for Peachy-Vanilla scent to the product that you really will love and make you just want to keep applying!

'Drench lips in the Fenty Glow—it’s the ultimate finishing touch to every look.'

Who else is loving Lip Glosses at the minute?
Whats your favourite gloss?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig