Wednesday 20 December 2017

Day 16-20 Beauty Advent Calendar 2017

So many products, so little time - giving each product a period use of around 5 days is a major party of my life! Haha, making sure i'm testing out each product for you guys, especially these 5 days have been really interesting, as i do read reviews and application usage for each product so that I can take full advantage of them.
These products have been blowing my mind…

Day 16 - Percy & Reed Hairspray
I don't usually use any styling products on my hair when dry as i don't really have the hair style which needs hairspray, but i gave it a try to see how it set on my hair and it was a great hairspray, it lifted my hair when id sprayed in, disguised any fly aways, and easily brushed out without damaging my hair.

Day 17 - REN Instant Beauty Shot
Honestly, Ive never really been amazed with REN products, they scrape the barrel when it comes to natural ingredients which is the only benefit in my eyes, as i find the products very basic, but that can be good for sensitive skin types as you just want products to do enough.
The 'Instant Beauty Shot' really surprised me and i couldn't wait to find out what it was actually supposed to do - so when i researched I fount that it was a serum based product and is meant to really awaken and refresh the skin instantly! AND you can also pat this on your skin with your makeup on!!
I wasn't disappointed, I purposely wore this to the gym on the first day under my normal moisturiser to see if it really did make my skin look refreshed, it was great.


Day 18 - Ameliorate Transforming Body Lotion
This one was another interesting product as when researched you should be using this body lotion twice a day for 4 weeks… Of course my sample size won't last 4 week but my gosh i felt an instant finish on my skin it was so smooth but i really didnt like the smell, it was very chemical - like you'd just had a piercing done - but only lasted about an hour then it fades.


Day 19 - Leighton Denny Nail Polish in 'Stardust'
As you all know im not a massive Nail Polish lover really, i tend to have to be in the mood or want to wear certain colours for occasions out.
Ive had lots of glitter and metallic shades in my beauty boxes over the month but with this one being silver AND Holographic I defo fell in love, although I would say the polish is quite grainy, so would need a base and a top coat for it to look smoother
Im going to have to whip this one out over the christmas period.


Day 20 - Pixi by Petra Lipgloss is 'Honey Sheen'
I gave this a try over the top of a Charlotte Tilbury rose pink shade lipstick so that it had a similar shade to the gloss.
What i loved was that the gloss had a more gold shimmer to it to other shimmery lip products, which kept the overall colour warmer, although it was quite sticky and didn't last very long, also the smell was menthol, mint scent, like some lip plumping ones Ive had in the past.



Now were onto the last 5 days!!
Christmas is nearly here.
I shall do my final review for you all on the 28th December filling you in with my final 5 products and what i thought out them.

Have an AMAZING CHRISTMAS!

Love Sophie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig