Wednesday 6 December 2017

Powder Beauty Box - November 2017

We're nearly at the end of 2017 - its scary…
but im looking forward to my December Beauty box, I mean christmas edition, its got to be a gooden.

Well before I get carried away with that, i need to fill you in on the November box.
This month they were targeting on those cold nights that are approaching and how life is basically going to dry our skin out this month. Its true, were going to be chapped out if we don't keep or skin conditioned.


Here are my 7 products, with reviews…

1- The Organic Pharmacy Lip & Eye Cream
In a previous box I got the Lip balm which I loved, and again this didnt disappoint.
It has the rose garden scent which is calming and freshing so is lovely around the eyes.
This product smooths out your crows feet as well as being a great base for your concealer, keeping it well hydrated and easy to blend products and keeps your lips soft and silky keeping fine lines away from the lips.
I mainly used this product at night time, but its great to have an eye cream that you can use in the day, unlike a lot of heavy eye creams that won't sit well with makeup.

2- Face Inc by Nails Inc Night Night Soothing Hydro Mask
This product is actually a serum and mask in one. Its is highly conditioning, intact, the most conditioning mask ive every used AND its suits all skin types. It does feel like your wearing a barrier cream but what better was to completely plump and nourish the skin overnight. It contains Vitamin E and Argan Oil.

3- Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Deep Conditioner
One thing I don't really use are Hair Masks, i have a strict hair routine with certain products and am happy with the condition that my hair is in, although I should start introducing a mask.
A mask is good to use on the hair to help with daily stresses, pollution, hair brushing and any colouring/bleach.
This was a great opportunity for me so I gave this a go twice a week. I left it on for a good 10-15 mins as recommended.
Although, I didnt see or feel much difference with this mask, and the smell was like creamy almond, which for some reason i didnt really enjoy.

4- Brush Works HD Multi Tasking Sponge
Another sponge! The shape of this one actually really fascinated me with its angles and edges it had.
It was more useful than you would expect as the shapes and ages of certain areas on the sponge were perfect areas for parts of the face, even my eyelid came in handy.
This is a great multi tasking sponge for sure and you could use this a lot of way with its shape but a sponge is a sponge and i liked it!

5- Hugo Boss The Scent for Her EDP
I tried this fragrance when it first came out and I did really like it.
For saying its winter a always feel like fragrances suit certain times of the year. This one was a warm but fruity scent which contains scents from peachy, vanilla and a slight cocoa which is a lovely mix or ingredients. And it lasted!

6- Hugo Boss The Scent for Him EDP
If im honest, i just gave this my dad… but it smelt good!

7 - Lottie London Lottie Lacquer in 'Happy Hump Day'
Another Nail Polish, im not a huge fan of painting my nails, i never find that the colours last, they just chip so quick and i cant be bothered, but i tried it for you anyway.
This colour, or should i say Glitter Top Coat? was cute, with its multi coloured glitter pigment but it was very sheer. So if your looking for a heavy glittered nail look, then this isn't the one.
Its more of a top coat with a nice sheer layer of shimmer.

Overall, quite a good little winter saviour box this month, lets see what Decembers Christmas Box will bring…

Love Sophie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig