Saturday 7 November 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Experience and Review

I remember the first time I went to visit the Charlotte Tilbury counter in Selfridges Birmingham, I wanted to buy something for the sake of it and took around half an hour deciding on the colour I most liked and ended up leaving without buying as I just couldn't decide.

So the second time I visited was last Tuesday and I've heard such good reviews from the products and even customer service on counter so I was determined to buy something and fine out for myself.
One of the consultants did ask me if I needed any help so I took my chance in trying a few lipstick combinations with the nude lip liners and lipsticks. The nudes appealed to me the most and the dark red shades but I decided to play safe and go for nudes as I knew I would get more use from them.


I ended up purchasing Pillow talk Lip cheat (liner) and Hepburn Honey K.I.S.S.I.N.G (lipstick) 
This comes under the Sofisticate Look.
These shades are soft nudes with a caramel undertone which is a lovely warm colour throughout winter.

And when you think that was enough I couldn't walk away without a eyeshadow palette.
I love every palette but I went for the Sophisticate Palette, which all together is a coincidence as I pretty much got the whole collection.
This palette was all matte shades with soft Browns, the consultant did apply these shades on my eyes and I loved it, any colour can be incorporated with this palette, i loved all the others also but felt like I had similar shades even though I will go back and buy more.


So yes that was enough, she then also gave me a sample of the the Magic Foudation.
Which I have tried out. It claims to give you flawless, poreless coverage with a weightless formula, concealing all imperfections.
When applying it on the skin I used my fingers as it felt quite thick and knew a could massage it in better, it did feel quite sticky also which could be a sign on the long wear/high concealing description but I prefer it to glide on smoother than what it did.
I do agree with the concealing aspect as it was a good amount of coverage. It did also last all day but by the end of the day my nose and chin looked like it was sliding off so powder over the top may have set it in longer. 
I did like the look of the foundation but the only negative side was the sticky part, other than that I would recommend for people that want a high coverage.



Overall I've loved my experiences with Charlotte Tilbury and the service and will defined purchase more from her range.

Sophie x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig