Thursday 22 February 2018

REVIEW: Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint

I posted on my Facebook Page, what blog post you would like to see this week, and you voted Product REVIEWSSSS, so here you have it.

I thought it would be a great time to review the Guerlain Joli Teint Foundation, as I am in Australia at this current moment and this is one of the Foundations that I brought with me.
Mainly because, I didn't want a thick coverage, as I knew I would be exposed to the sun, and of course I want to go home with a sun tan.
But it is known as Guerlain's Beautifying Foundation - Sunkissed, Healthy Glow.
Which is obviously the perfect description of what we all want on our holidays.

So its only February, but it is Spring next month, so it is the season that we should all be switching up our makeup bags and aiming for a more healthy, glowing look.
(My free Spring Makeup Revamp will be out on the 1st March, to help you all out)
So why not switch up your foundation with Joli Teint.

Joli Teint is a single formula of a foundation and skincare in one. It gives a sun kissed, radiant, healthy glow finish within the Terracotta range.
The Terracotta range is broken down into hair colours and skin tones, which makes it so simple to find your colour. This foundation comes in 5 Shades and really adapts to your natural skin tone with the help of the skincare ingredients.

Guerlain actually describes this to be used, at the heart of Winter, or upon the arrival of Spring - PERFECT!
This foundation fights against fatigue that blurs the complexion, and instantly evens, warms and adds radiance to the complexion.

I found that the texture does feel slightly thicker than a tinted moisturiser (as i expected it to feel lightweight) although it spreads evenly over the skin feeling creamy whist also giving a lovely coverage!
The coverage is enough for every day, it covers and evens the skin tone out in one application but it doesn't feel as thick as a medium foundation.

Throughout the day it stays looking radiant, healthy whilst keeping a warm complexion but if your in humid weather I did find that it went a little patchy on the jawline, but maybe I will just apply most the coverage where I actually need it.

It also contains SPF 20 within the foundation, which is a bonus if you are wanting to walk around in the sun on your holidays.
Guerlain have so many products in the Terracotta range, such as powders to body products.

Have you tried Guerlain's makeup before?
Or any of their foundations?

Love Sophie

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig