Thursday 3 November 2016

REVIEW: Arbonne Skincare & Cosmetics

I'm back from my winter holidays after a lovely relaxing week in the beautiful Marrackech, Morocco.
Although before I went I met up with a lovely Arbonna Representative who wanted to give me a few products to try out.
And seeing as I had this holiday booked I thought it was a perfect chance to try out each product whilst I was away, as usually when I go on holiday I try to mix up my regular makeup products with ones that are either new, or products I haven't used in a while just to recreate my love for them, and it works.

Heres a little quote from Arbonne -

'Arbonne transforms lives through pure, botanically based ingredients in scientifically tested products; a pure, healthy lifestyle; and the pure joy of helping others.' 



So this time a had a mixture of products to try...
Day moisturiser (Nurturing Day Lotion) - Containing SPF 20 which I decided to use for my morning moisturiser after I had work up and cleansed my skin ready for the day (I then was using SPF 30 Suncream on my face throughout the day) 
The moisturiser had a smell to die for, mainly due to the fact that it contained a variety of fruit such as Strawberries and me, on for the natural ingredients that they claim to use.
I used around 3 pumps which allowed the cream to spread evenly across the face, it is a great, light consistency which sinks into the skin quickly.
I really did love this moisturiser due to the fact that this was all I was wearing in the morning as it felt like it did put a protective working layer on my skin which made my skin feel smooth.

Soothing Facial Serum - Such a great time to test this serum as being on holiday in the sun does dry your skin out so with this facial serum it helped soothe the skin to put hydration back. The serum was very lightweight so great for day time use, before makeup but I usually like my serums a little more dewy so that I feel the hydration and liquid working on my skin, but I prefer to use serums at night.
Still wanted to expect more moisture feeing on my skin so I was glad I brought my (Bobbi Brown) intense night moisturiser that i popped on top of the serum.

Face primer - A pump application with a Matte consistency which spreads smoothly over the skin and creates a great base for you makeup, diminishes pores, as well as your makeup lasting all night.
Love how it didn't feel cloggy or go tacky under my makeup.

'Prime and Proper' Eye shadow primer - A wand applicator which is easily used to swipe once over your eyelids and buff into the skin with your fingers. The eye primer really created the eyeshadows to be twice as pigmented when used together it really made a huge difference.

Palette of single pan eyeshadows - a wide variety of eyeshadow shades from nudes, Browns to olive greens. I loved the Browns which were all amazing to blend into the crease to create the perfect smokey eye. The statement colours were also greatly pigmented (greens, purples, oranges) but I wouldn't be too interested in the nude shimmers as I didn't see much pigment or dimension in those.

'Perfecting Liquid' Foundation - A very underestimated products as I am very picky when it come to good foundations but this one glided on beautiful with my dense Oval Foundation Brush. It was a perfect coverage foundation, not thick but just the right amount of coverage for day to night. 
Also a perfect colour match for my skin and when I got a darker tan as I had 2 shades which came in very handy.

'Its a long story' Mascara - A great shaped wand, perfect for those with small sparse to long lashes as it really comes evenly through. Although I prefer my mascaras a little more volmuising to create extra thickness to my lashes but I loved it for my bottom lashes! 

I also had a few more products to try such as cleansers and lipsticks but I had limited space, so I took the products I most wanted to try.
Overall I was happy with the cosmetic line from Arbonne and definetly would recommend to those wanting to use more natural products.

If you are interested in any of these products or want to find out more
Contact Lucy West @ https://www.facebook.com/lucywestVP/?pnref=lhc
www.lucywest.arbonne.com
SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig