Friday 15 March 2019

Why I don't stick to ONE Beauty brand

A question that comes up a lot, either when enquiring any makeup services with me, or just my general opinion on beauty brands is; What beauty brand do you use/love the most?

Now this is possibly the hardest question for me and maybe any other makeup artist in this case.
To narrow down one brand that has amazing products for every area of you makeup needs is pretty damn hard.
Let me tell you, there is always at least 1 product which is not 100% amazing, BUT thats doesn't mean they don't have a ton of amazing products in their overall brand.
Which does make this question a very varied answer.
In other cases, you may be brand loyal and there is nothing wrong with that, if you want to support and recommend one brand then that is great, but for a makeup artist it is good to have a varied kit which I can then pull out the best products from every brand and use them on a more regular basis.

So the answer your all wanting to know is, what brands are up in my top 3??
Im going to give you this and tell you exactly what area I love from these brands…

Charlotte Tilbury
I have a great obsession for buying her eye shadow palettes, they are one key collection that I want to own them all in my kit
She also does great Lip products and Base makeup.

Bobbi Brown 
The natural, bridal brand that hits many nails in the head for my clients needs
Her Blushes, Sparkle eye shadow singles and concealers!

Nars
FACE products, all day, everyday.
Every foundation they have is just a perfect blend of textures and finishes!
Also their Climax Mascara is up there, and thats saying something with my fussy mascara finds.


Theres no issue at all having a good mixture of brands, its down to your experience on using when you know something works just right, and it may take a lot of trial and error but thats life anyway right?

So when you come along for a makeup service with me, now assured you will be getting the BEST product choices from my years of experience within makeup, and its nice to have a varied collection of pretty looking product in your makeup bags.

Love Sophie xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig