Sunday 14 February 2016

Big reveal - Newest skincare kit edition

You may of noticed that at the end of this week I posted a status on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/makeupbysophiedowning) stating about my new chapter of my business...

I am Introducing a full skincare range into my kit and a personal stockist distributer for NuSkin.
For a few months now I have been looking into stocking a new and highly recommended skincare brand for my makeup kit and lovely clients.

You deserve nothing less than me hunting down a fully tested and trailed brand by myself so that I can personally treat and recommend you all with the perfect skincare routine.
Since January I have been very passionate about voicing skincare and making sure you all go into the new year of 2016 with a motivation for perfecting your daily skincare routines.
I have posted previous blog posts such as '2016 Beauty Resolutions' stating key areas which I want you all to focus to make sure you see the benefits for yourself with small changes such as a daily skincare routine.


Nuskin is a world wide Spa Inspired brand, selling products focusing on Ageing, skincare concerns/issues and electronical equipment 'Galvanic' which is used in Chloe Simms Salon (Towie star) as her massage facials - these are scientifically proven to correct and prevent ageing.
Nuskin has also been voted best Anti Aging brand by Marie Clare - since hearing this I have been on an investigation haha.

 

As you all know I am very passionate and particular when it comes to recommending products to my clients as I always test and trial before hand to make sure I am giving my honest opinion. 
Most of my clients know by now that with makeup I don't swear by one brand as lots of premium and high street brands have a better product than another. But with skincare I have finally found an all round brand which covers every need wether it is anti aging or maybe just oily skin? I have a solution.



'Glance forward in time, see a more youthful looking you. Your complexion appears smoother and radiant; your body looks more vibrant, firmer and contoured'.

It's amazing to work more closely with one brand especially when it comes to skincare. There is a range of products not only for your face but for body, hair, teeth, oils and more.


So if your interested get messaging ladies. My January 'New Years beauty resolution' blog post is not too late to correct/sort your skincare out.   
I am committed to helping you achieve the best version of you, which is why I want to give everyone FREE ONLINE SKIN CONSULATIONS recommending you all the best products for you which can be purchased separately or in a package (that will show me your dedication;))
These FREE consultations are given through emails and Facebook, so feel free to get messaging me ladies 
Email - makeupbysophiedowning@yahoo.co.uk
Facebook - www.facebook.com/makeupbysophiedowning


I won't only be giving these out online but also to anyone who books their makeup, makeup lessons, weddings and any other services with me as a benefit extra, so take advantage.
So yes my brides to be for 2016 will be treated with this service on your bridal consultation.

I will soon be posting up product reviews and photos also on my Instagram -makeupbysophiedowning
So get following all these social media sites :) 
In the next couple of month I'm also planning to host skincare parties, pamper packages (self or gifts) and lots more.
So with me being a stockist for this brand I am happy to put constant orders in which I will be doing every week. So feel free to start a list ;)

I hope this has excited you as it has with me, I think this is a great addition to my business as its a great free benefit for my clients. We all know we need a good base for perfect makeup so skincare is number 1.

I look forward to hearing from everyone and any other bookings you may want to place, contact me at any time! 
Just a quick reminder we have MOTHERS DAY around the corner. I will be making an exclusive offer for *Mother and Daughter Makeup Lesson at £80 (RRP £100)* this also includes the free consultation.
This offer ends 31st March so this is a huge monthly offer not to be missed.

Sophie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig