Friday 19 July 2019

Boost Your Morning Beauty Routine

This is a really big topic that I focus on, every waking morning.
I love a routine and trying/adding ways to boost my overall health and beauty.
Self-care practices have really took off within peoples everyday life, and we are more open, and curious to feeling new ways.
Beauty doesn't just come from the outside, and what we all visually see. Beauty comes from within, the way we make ourselves feel through mindset, health and beauty care.

Luckily at the moment we are in Summer months so I have switched up my morning routine to take full advantage of the sun and bright morning skies.

Firstly ill explain my Morning Beauty Routine.


  • I wake up around 7am and make the bed!  (I am a good morning person and would prefer to get up and go rather than have a late night and love a neat and tidy bedroom)
  • Drink a pint of water (sometimes lemon or cucumber)
  • Make a Matcha Green Tea (I drink my water whilst waiting for the kettle to boil)
  • Take my hot drink outside, sit and think of 10 reasons of what I am grateful for that morning.
  • Breathe deeply 10x (light meditation)
  • Ive pretty much drank my green tea by this point so I read a couple of chapter of a book that I am currently reading (Julys book = Chillpreneur - Denise Duffield Thomas. I aim too read 2 books per month)
  • I then go to make breakfast (I also go back and eat outside)
  • Wash my face, Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise
  • Clean my teeth
  • Go to the gym.
This is all done by 8am.
That routine is a regular for me 4 times per week.
As I always go to the gym in the mornings, this sets me up for the day, getting me motivated and ready to start clients or paper work throughout the day.
Usually the other 3 days I have early clients/early weddings on the weekend.

On those other 3 days, I always make sure I do my daily morning drinks and skin routine without fail, and say goodbye to the books and gym.


But, remember, only YOU know what fits in or enjoy as part of your Morning Beauty Routine
So lets give you some ideas.

  • HYDRATE! Make sure the first thing you do is drink a pint of water!! (Wether this is next to you from the night before to remind you, or leave a glass out for when you walk straight down the stairs in the morning)
  • Try and incorporate something you enjoy - mine is a chapter of a book, you could do watch 10 mins of a series, 10 mins of yoga, walk the dog? - think about what you would love to spend 10-15 minutes doing to boost you for the day.
  • Experiment with a health boosting drink, smoothie or breakfast? (I love having my matcha and a healthy breakfast, I can then drink coffee later!
  • Include your skincare routine! 
  • Start your day on a positive note… (Journal, gratitude, mantras)

By creating YOUR personal Morning Beauty Routine, you have then experienced a morning of you-time and joy to set you up for the day, hoping to continue the light-hearted, great day you have ahead.

This is a great one I found on pinterest…

My routine definitely keeps me calm and relaxed rather that stressing a rushing from the moment I wake up. 
I knew I needed to spend more time in the outdoors, and hearing the birds tweet and the warmth of the sun just makes all the difference to me.
Im then completely motivated for the rest of my day.

I would LOVE to hear about your new or current Beauty Morning Routine, maybe you can give me some ideas :D

Happy Summer!!
Sophie xx


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your experience is excellent, but you are doing this makeup in your own way. Must try dermatologist recommended 20 Latest Bridal Beauty Make-up Ideas for a better advise.

    ReplyDelete

© SDiaries. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig